Wednesday, March 13

Night Before Surgery {rhinoplasty blog}

As I have told many of you, I will be blogging this very exciting plastic surgery journey. So let's get started.

Today is the day before my surgery #1 of 2. Tomorrow I will be having a rhinoplasty to improve the shape/size of my beak nose and a mentoplasty to balance my face with a small chin implant.

My surgeon is Dr. Hackney. He is wonderful, my consultation with him was like an hour and a half, my consultation with the first doctor I checked out was like five minutes. I'm sure both are wonderful surgeons, but Dr. Hackney was my selection for several reasons.

At first I thought a chin implant sounded like a weirdo thing to do, but a chin implant is actually a nose job's best buddy. I think I am going to be really glad I did it, my chin is really small which can make your nose appear larger.

So I'm working until I pass out tonight since I may be feeling lazy the next couple of days. I will post sometime tomorrow about my experience. In detail.

I'm not really nervous, just very excited. I've been thinking about this for years.

8 comments:

Mix and Match Mama said...

Girlfriend! I am so, so, so excited for you! My friend Jo had a tummy tuck and boob job with Dr. Hackney and had the best experience! I can't wait to see before and after pics. Good luck! XOXO

Anonymous said...

You've obviously thought hard about this and made your decision. But the first thought that comes to mind is "why try to improve what is already perfect?"

The Q. Family said...

Oh my goodness Paige! I had no idea you were doing this. Best wishes today sweetheart!

Jalei & Lane said...

Good luck! Hoping all goes smoothly:)

Your Cosmetic Surgery said...

This is a thing, sharing one's experience for study. This is helpful especially for people who are planning to have a rhinoplasty procedure .

Rhinoplasty Recovery said...

Aw, this was an incredibly nice post. Spending some time and actual effort to make a very good article… but what can I say… I put things off a whole lot and never seem to get nearly anything done. [url=http://www.rhinoplasty-recovery.com]Rhinoplasty Recovery[/url]

Jack Smith said...

Its really awesome blog!
Plastic Surgery In Lebanon

Eric Wyble @ Gulf Coast Aesthetic Center said...

Undergoing any kind of surgery can be both exciting and scary. You have to bear the pain throughout the entire recovery stage and hope that everything will turn out okay. I hope you don't mind me asking, but are you satisfied with the result? I mean, no bad side effects, whatsoever?

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs