Friday, March 29

2 weeks {rhinoplasty blog}

Well hey there! I am 2 weeks post rhinoplasty/chin implant and feeling good. Looking just ok, though. 
My face is still bruised under both eyes, and a greenish color bruise on the entire left side of my face. My eyes are probably the worst, bright red. Still loving the nose, although I feel like the swelling has made it look similar to the old nose. You have to be very patient with rhinoplasty, the nose I saw right when the cast came off was about 80-85% of what the final result will look like. But right now, with no cast, the tip is really swollen. Ew I said tip. The majority of the swelling will be gone by 6 months and final result will be a 1 year wait. 



 A little profile shot for ya. 



My eyes are still disgusting. People stare.



Bruises are almost gone.

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

lady! I would love an update!
I hope everything is going well and looking PERFECT.

Jocelyn said...

You haven't blogged in forever, and I just wanted to leave a little note to say I miss your updates! :-)

Muneer Hussian said...

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

case study solution
case study solution
case study solution
case study solution

hbr case solution
hbr case solution
hbr case solution
hbr case solution

Dawn A McCann said...

Glad to have known that you are happy with the results. Positive experience like what you have blogged would be an inspiration to those seeking Facial plastic surgery. Keep updating!

Anonymous said...

I found your blog when searching for rhinoplasty and chin implant. I'm going to have a surgery this month but I can't make up my mind about the chin. I'm scared that I'll not feel comfortable with having something added.
It would be helpful if you could tell me how does it feel and if it bothers or feel uncomfortable at.

I would appreciate your advise.

 
Blog Design By: Simply Yours Designs